Land Title Search Qld How Does One Do A Land Title Search In Turkey?

How does one do a land title search in Turkey? - land title search qld

I need to know if my husband for a property in Turkey, which has not not say in Canada, as we have divorce ... There's also an easy way to get a document from a registry of our marriage, which was held in Istanbul) recognize (gates, our marriage certificate, I can make a further full marriage certificate, I need you 5 photos from each of us and my husband was not 5 images away.

1 comments:

hilmic said...

Now check to the place of possession of land would be "Genel Mudurlugu kadastro Tapu. His website is www.tkdm.gov.tr or www.tapu.gov.tr. Both seem to bottom, so I know it works, or if in English. I do not know whether the records are confidential or not.

Be on your certificate, you will remember (or certificate torn look) that the district administrator works in marriage, is certainly in Istanbul. These bodies are called "Nikah Dairesi" and those who are in Istanbul in the file:
http://www.evliliksiteleri.com/modules.p ...

This office should on their books. You (or a friend) to make a call, and the names and wedding date. Should be OK ...

Post a Comment