Timber Frame Home Plans Has Anyone Tried River Rock As An Interior Wall Finish?

Has anyone tried River Rock as an interior wall finish? - timber frame home plans

I would like to cover finished on a wall in my living room with a rock river. I have a wooden frame typical Canadian. Below the surface is in good shape. The electrical system has been updated (so no need for access via cable fear in the near future). The wall is 12 meters wide, and most of it is occupied by a large window.

Suggestions and technical sources would be greatly appreciated. Also, if anyone has found a good alternative (which is so hard!) It would be too great.

1 comments:

suzi m said...

I think it looks like a great idea that I found on a stone, or see what they can cut that does not weigh much. Then I know what these guys to build the stone walls for use as mortar meters GO THERE ..... DARN CAPITOL LOCK

Post a Comment