Who Sings Yes We Are Beer Drinkers Who Sings This Song: Beer Drinkers (lyrics Provided)?

Who sings this song: Beer Drinkers (lyrics provided)? - who sings yes we are beer drinkers

I looked everywhere on the Internet for the text of this song, and maybe even the artist. If "it" song, said it was sung by the group Drive-By Truckers, but could with some Reasearch will find none of the albums.

Heres the letter I received:

beg (beginning with the singer talks about his friend, who swept behind Harry's Bar "with a Worm Wiggle)

Stayed too late again saw on television with my best friend
Laughing at the show in the night
I do not know what's wrong with me, because I know I need my rest
But if you do not stay awake all night and all day if they are not in my best
HEY!

Yes, we are beer drinkers, yes we are hell-servers,
People on our way we wherver. go! go! go!

Yes, we are beer drinkers, yes we Hellraisers, but still the best guys you never know!

====================
thats all i can get without us lol space

Thanks in advance!
-o-lease

0 comments:

Post a Comment