Combi Activity Walker Sacramento Baby Walkers, Undecided, Need HELP.?

Baby Walkers, undecided, need HELP.? - combi activity walker sacramento

My 4 1 / 2 months and son stand and pushed him and he loves to go through his father taught him. =) I saw the Combi 3-in-1-Walker. It has a jumper on it, so I thought it was perfect. I read the reviews on the site of many, as always get when you buy certain products good reviews (but not always relay to them, I make my own opinion, too) But people are wrong to say that the location where the hook . I also tried to Chicco DJ Walker, who do not have a function to jump, but ok.Also wanted to know if the wheels locked up in the walker Chicco.

Who has one of these wanderers, let me know what you think and how it for you so far. Mil gracias!

I inculded Linksfor every hiker.
Combi 3-in-1-Walker - Red - Combi International Corp - Babies "R" Us

Chicco DJ Walker - Seventies - Chicco - Babies "R" Us

0 comments:

Post a Comment