If Fired For Performance Can You Collect Unemployment Ca Quit Or Get Fired, And Other Employment Questions In Indiana?

Quit or get fired, and other employment questions in Indiana? - if fired for performance can you collect unemployment ca

I signed non-compete in my first day. I have never seen a copy. I have only been 4 months, with no black spots on my file, my boss (just told me 2 weeks ago that he liked my performance so far). A person who fired the company this week, because I will not, "Hit the Ground Running" in the eyes.

1. Should I resign or be dismissed?
2. If licensed, can I collect unemployment, with only 4 months behind me?
3. Can I have a copy of my file? You should give it to me on the floor (so I can, that nothing is certain, my back has)?
4. Signed not to compete. In this economy, (I save my house) I can even help to live?

How to get fired by an (I never get) will be fired in the vicinity? What do you doIf you are to protect you? I could stop tomorrow, but I would like unemployment, and I want my non-compete clause is void, if possible.

Thank you!

5 comments:

Janet P said...

The nullity of the non-competition clause will not happen. However, it should end in about 5 years.

You will not be able to collect unemployment if you quit or be fired. If you are fired, but will be able to collect because they do not staff for the required 2 quarters (6 months). The companies can afford the time to determine whether it was a decent car or not, otherwise it would be too expensive to dispose of the dead beats.

They are not in the file that the company is entitled. However, you can read, but not a copy with you.

mailacco... said...

If you quit, you can not collect unemployment.

Search for another job - ASAP - quietly.

michr said...

leave or was fired has no effect on the qualifications for unemployment insurance is always a question why he lost his job. When you leave, you must prove that you did everything a reasonable person would hold a job.

Time in a particular job is not qualified or disqualified as a matter of profits in the last 15 months of employment.

You can order a copy for your records, but in Indiana, is the file that owns the company and failing to provide a copy, as long as quoted.
Pay and fact sheets are available upon request.
Indiana has a "black list" law "that a potential employer) to offer (on request a copy of the information that it deserves from a previous employer, they thinkng of your work history and performance. If on that date to find any error or misstatement of fact may pursue civil action.

Promises not to compete are generally not enforceable unless the processing of protected information or the owner. Even then, the employer must be able to demonstrate that it intends to use this information.

As mentioned earlier, is not shoot before you do it, because if the employer cause "a fire, then you are not for unemployment insurance.

When you are finished and the "debt" is not involved then you are eligible for unemployment insurance (to come provided you meet all other criteria).

John K said...

Wait for the situation. You have the right to all information that is in your personnel file to see. Your employer must make available all documents that you signed. If it displays entries in his personnel file that poor performance or other information about you that they did not know that you have the right to examine and explain (if have need) to. Although it is difficult in a position, the employer decides to keep or not to quit.

jenneysl... said...

1) fired. His end is often sick, in fact a reliable employee. Remember, though, you will not be able to use this company as a reference, if fired deliberately achieved.
2) More than likely, you can collect unemployment, but only for a short period (Indiana unemployment before ... then're golden!)
3) on Monday to go and ask for a copy of everything in your personal file. If this unit is for you, then you are able to add your thoughts after the signing.
4) the worst case scenerios, they discover and Sue.

Post a Comment