Gay Men Cruising Spots In Ontario Canada What Happens To The Truck Driver?

What happens to the truck driver? - gay men cruising spots in ontario canada

A truck driver was cruising along when you see a little yellow man in the middle of the road to cry. He brought the car to stop, is rolling badly on the window and asked the little man.


"I am yellow, I'm from Venus, I'm gay and I'm hungry," cried the little man


"Well," said the trucker, "I offer you a cheese sandwich, but that's all I can do."


So he spent a sandwich for the little guy and to be grateful.


A stop bit later, once again, because it is a mini-man in the middle of the road to cry. Then he stopped, lowered his window and a little more patience - you ask the man what he is.


"I'm red, I'm from Venus, I'm gay, and I'm thirsty," cried the little man


Then the driver said: "I can a can of Coca-Cola, but that's all I can do." He handed her a can of Coca-Cola for the little guy and leaves.


A little later, sees the driver of a blue man in the middle of the road. Very boring today, stops down the window and shouted: "Yes, blue Moffi idiot, what planet are you and what you want?"


And the little man replied: "Your license, please ..."

2 comments:

Boston Bluefish said...

He entered a rehabilitation program well and with discipline and structure that finally stopped hallucinations.

smartchi... said...

I understand, but a bit weird .. He is a cop? wat litttle men?

Post a Comment