Hammer Toes More Condition_treatment If You Have Short Little Toes Rather Than Long Finger Like Toes, Does That Decrease Your Chance For Hammer Toe?

If you have short little toes rather than long finger like toes, does that decrease your chance for hammer toe? - hammer toes more condition_treatment

I have short fingers! My husband always says, it appears someone had cut his finger in two parts.
But hey, it means that I can wear open-toed shoes look without touching the toes to the ground. Ewwwww.

5 comments:

This SAHM is CSC said...

LMAO Syd, do not think you need to use completely, I wouldnt use it all the time. They are best to use some Beanus.

Jilibean said...

I personally think you should be more worried about her camel toe .. but it is only my opinion on this issue. I think you're safe from the hammer.

slgraff✪... said...

Everything that is important for me to have to pay out my screwdriver in his fingers. But do not fall and the hammer.

wmayers9... said...

No, but it makes it harder to swing like monkeys through the trees!

Jim Jim said...

My fingers are like the fingers. The ladies love em!

Post a Comment