Pid More Condition_symptoms PID - How Does One Get If 1 Partner Plus More?

PID - how does one get if 1 partner plus more? - pid more condition_symptoms

ok ..
what I mean - had the same partner for 11 years now, and no, it is not cheating ..
What else happened once, as I PID - Oh joy have .. I also have an ovarian cyst lhside ..

I had a bad history up to now this - If the cyst when I 20 was (the size of a tennis ball), then 5 years later, after a POV pregnany A epotic - followed shortly afterwards (about 1 year) with EPI. He was in hospital IV antibotics for a week or more ..
I have 2 children - but at irregular intervals, and help after a further meeting of the EPI in 2004 and 18-month interim periods of 2 months for Implanon ..
Now, again at random intervals, and the PID (after 3 visits to the hospital b4 someone seemed to me), and not remove a cyst 4cm emerging markets large enough to ..
I'm on a cocktail of A / Botič and things only 5% are better ..
What do I know what it is: 1) How do you get that are not sexually transmitted, and 2) if I do 3 times with cysts and adhesions epotic - What can wait 2 ..
I'm only 36th
depressed

0 comments:

Post a Comment