Slr Lense Compatibility Good User Manual And More Digital Slr Lense Compatibility. Should I Wait Or Buy Lenses Now?

Digital slr lense compatibility. Should I wait or buy lenses now? - slr lense compatibility good user manual and more

HELLO, I learned that the camera I am looking for (Nikon D3000) in a different lens uses high-end because they have high-end Nikon Teddy Teddy, the AF motor in the body, where (at the bottom of the Nikon D3000) comes in the kit lens. I know it will update once I have the most useful and Body Image in and out of the camera. My question is, should I buy lenses, which are all functions work with the D3000, and now she can not use if you buy an upgrade or lenses that work with your upper body and the sacrifice of the FA at the time? or I just used to buy the kit lens with D3000 and lenses, if you go with a high body?
Thanks

1 comments:

Trung said...

Depending on the final shape that you want to go. You have to buy AF-S for the D3000, but the goals of the work to high target organ. End of the higher courts should focus on the engine body, but you can still lenses, the motors in the lens. In most, if not all new windows in the engines of lenses too high.

D90, D300, D300 (APS cameras to high-end-C)

Unless you go full frame. This requires FX camera, and most beginners are DX lenses. The cameras are to be updated as a glass
D3 ($ 5000)
D3x ($ 8,000)
D700 ($ 2500)

Post a Comment