Wedding Letter Sample Can I Have Sample Of Letter To Verify The Rent Of A Church For Wedding (need This For Father Visa Interview)?

Can I have sample of letter to verify the rent of a church for wedding (need this for father visa interview)? - wedding letter sample

I believe that the priest told him not to the letter. Note that the letter will be written on letterhead of the church as being acceptable to the government. I'm tired and my uncle bothers me to leave the computer, so here is a short and sweet letter that addresses all the relevant information. Obviously, this is an example - you have to adapt to your specific needs.

Today's date

To whom it may concern:

John Doe commended the use of the chapel of the Church of St. Andrews, for the purpose of marriage to Anne Cleaves. The wedding is planned for 10.00 clock on 1 February 2010. The estimated cost of $ 695 These costs include the services of an organist, and purification. The full committee was Mrs. Alma Mayes, secretary of the church, commissioned by St. Andrews.

Thank you for your attention



John Adams, the pastor of St. Andrews

0 comments:

Post a Comment