Rohloff Hub Gear Frame Or Complete Bike Ideas For A Touring/commuter Bike W/Rohloff QR Hub?

Frame or complete bike ideas for a touring/commuter bike w/Rohloff QR hub? - rohloff hub gear

I have a Rohloff in the center of trade for some support. It is not hard, quick-release type, or a wheel of 26 ". I also get the chain tensioner. The center is 135mm rear.

I want to build or buy a bicycle to travel shit on certain roads and sidewalks. Some wide tires, racks and fenders are a high priority for this bike. I prefer steel frames, and would avoid if possible) I am ugly with the chain tensioner (. This means that an eccentric bottom bracket or subsequent task that the back wheel to adjust the chain tension.

So far my ideas are the top 2 Surly Karate Monkey and the IRO Rob Roy. I am quite open to suggestions, and I'm in no hurry, because I have a bike.

0 comments:

Post a Comment